The benefits are endless!
When you join the PTSA, you are joining a community of people that encourages student achievement and enriches their learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between families and our school and together, we can make a difference! You can even include your “Pass the Hat” contribution with your membership check. The more you give, the more we, as a PTSA, can give!
- Have a voice in how PTSA funds are spent, what programs & activities are offered, and so much more.
- Learn about the latest CPMS information via PTSA meetings and emails.
- Meet new people, staff & students.
- Free student directory included with your membership.
- Additional benefits at places like Barnes & Noble, Great Wolf Lodge, and more – click here & here for more details!
How do I join?
There are three ways to join.
- JOIN ONLINE using your debit/credit card or PayPal account.
- Download the 2017 CPMS PTSA Membership form and return the completed form with check/cash to the CPMS office or Membership table at Curriculum Night.
- Mail completed form and check to CPMS PTSA | 23723 23rd Ave SE. Bothell, WA 98021.
Many corporations – large and small (Microsoft, Boeing, Costco, etc.) will match donations made to non-profit organizations like ours! Please check with your HR department to take advantage of this amazing program!
Remember – CPMS PTSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductable. Receipts for tax purposes are available upon request.
- Single Membership – $14
- Double Membership (2 adults) – $24
- Teacher Membership – $10
Directory Listing for Position: Membership